Earlier today our Governor ordered non-essential businesses in Delaware to close effective Tuesday, 3/24 in order to curb the spread of COVID-19. The order will remain in effect until May 15th or until the public health threat is eliminated.
Magnum Electronics Classified As Essential Business and Will Remain Open
Magnum Electronics is considered an essential business as shown in the list of essential and non-essential business classification codes. Our intent is to continue to provide technical services and product fulfillment while keeping our employees safe. Precautions are being taken to minimize the risks associated with COVID-19 and we will continue to support public-safety, healthcare, and essential service providers with their communications needs.
We have also implemented several internal policies to help protect our employees and limit the spread of the virus:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations are followed
- Sanitation efforts in our office and service bays have been increased to help protect our employees
- Employees exhibiting respiratory illness symptoms will be asked to stay home
- Office visits are by appointment only
- For equipment pickup: stay in your vehicle and we will bring it to you
- We will be using digital methods of communication both internally and externally
- Customers meetings are to be conducted via phone or video conference whenever possible
- Work-related travel, equipment pickup, and deliveries have been suspended. Repaired equipment will be shipped
- Social distancing is being practiced wherever possible
Total Customer Satisfaction is our fundamental corporate goal and will continue to do everything we can to provide the best possible service to all of our customers during these exceptionally challenging times.
Bill Ridenour, President