Our new Magnum AVL Enhanced GPS Fleet and Asset Tracking provides 60 second updating at $19.95 per month. Upgraded GPS devices use the Verizon nationwide network and provide more data to manage your fleet. Our web based user interface includes new features and powerful reports. This article contains videos to learn how to use Magnum AVL.
Links To Magnum AVL Training Videos
- Getting Started Overview (7 minutes)
- How to Create a Landmark (3 minutes)
- How to Run a Report (3 minutes)
- How to Setup Alert and Recipient (5 minutes)
- How to Use Your Smartphone (3 minutes)
- Scrolling and Sorting Tips (1 minute)
Magnum AVL User Interface Help Videos
After logging in to Magnum AVL fleet management, the interface shows the list of vehicles and/or assets on the left with the map on the right. There are 5 navigation buttons at the top – Dispatch, Dashboard, Reports, Data/Admin, and Alerts. The links below explain each section in detail.
- Help Video for Dispatch View – (11 minutes)
- Help Video for Reports View – (3 minutes)
- Help Video for Data/Admin View (7 minutes)
- Help Video for Alerts View (7 minutes)
- Help Video for Driver and Dispatch (2 minutes)
Magnum AVL device pricing and all of our service plans are available for purchase at our online store. We also can help answer question or provide a demonstration by calling our Dover, Delaware office at 302-734-9250 weekdays 8-5pm EST.