Level Dependent Hearing Protection Up to 28dB NRR, Digital, and Bluetooth
3M announced a new WS LiteCom Pro III headset with a built-in analog and DMR digital programmable two-way communication radio, level-dependent hearing protection, Bluetooth functionality, and a jack to connect external devices. The headset will provide up to 11 hours of typical use with the included battery and charger.
LiteCom Pro III Models Include Headband, Neckband, and Hardhat
There are 3 LiteCom Pro III models available. Links to pricing are below:
- MT73H7A4D10NA – Headband over-the-head style
- MT73H7B4D10NA – Neckband behind-the-head style
- MT73H7P3E4D10NA – Includes hardhat clips
Download 3M Peltor WS LiteCom Pro III Headset specs .pdf
For intrinsically-safe models that are safe for use in hazardous atmospheres choose the models below:
- MT73H7F4D10NA-50 Headband intrinsically-safe
- MT73H7B4D10NA-50 Neckband intrinsically-safe
- MT73H7P3E4D10NA-50 Hardhat clips intrinsically-safe
Download 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Pro III IS Headset Brochure .pdf
Links to a complete list of 3M Peltor products, LiteCom 2-way hearing protectors, and Litecom replacement accessories.